Paint Type : Porcelain and Glass Painting Pen Glitter
- Half-transparent water-based color
- For glass, glazed ceramic, metal and porcelain
- After burning the painting is dishwasher safe
- The pen is combinable with all colors and pens from C.KREUL for porcelain and glass which are water-based
- Clean your object in advance and check heat resistance
- After a drying time of 4 hours, cure at 160°C in a non-preheated kitchen oven for 30 minutes
- Made in Germany by C-kreul
Shake the pen vigorously with closed caps till you are able to 'hear' the metal balls sound moving freely inside and the pen kind of feels 'free' (It can take up to 2 minutes for the first use!). press the tip several times ( on rough paper) until color is visible. Now you are ready! store the pens horizontally for future use. shake well and pump before next use. Since most of the colors are water based keep away from frost and cold.
TUTORIAL AND HOW TO?