- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
Bench circular saw KS 230
The 'Super-Cut' saw blade (Ø 58mm) cuts soft wood up to a thickness of 8mm.
Low noise and persevering AC motor with high life expectancy. Power transmission by toothed belt ensures the right blade speed for the job with approx. a doubling of torque. Cutting performance in wood up to 8mm, plastics (also PERTINAX printed circuit boards) up to approx. 3mm, non-ferrous metals up to approx. 1.5mm. Even fibreglass reinforced PC cards can be cut by using a carbide saw blade. Adjustable mitre fence with scale. Angle stop with degree graduation. Flat-milled worktop of die-cast aluminium (160 x 160mm).
230V. 85 W. 5,000rpm. Weight approx 1.8kg.
Power transmission by toothed belt via ball bearings, housed in sturdy casing, ensures the right blade speed for the job (approx. 5,000rpm) with a doubling of torque (approx.). Above all, it ensures good cutting depth.
- Graduated mitre stop.
- Machined, die-cast aluminium table of 160 x 160mm.
- Motor: low noise and persevering for prolonged use.
- Base of ABS with a sawdust door on the right.
- 'Super-Cut' blade (58mm diameter), 80 teeth, individually set and sharpened, is included.
- Adjustable fence with scale.