- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
Practical height adjustment via toothed rack with easy to operate crank.
Powerful, long-lasting direct current motor. Spindle drive via triple belt pulley with the advantage of roughly 6 times the torque in the lower rotational speed range. Practical drill depth indicator with adjustable limit stop. Drill spindle with precision bearing. Spindle head with 1/2" thread for the corresponding chuck (industrial quality). Spindle with additional fit for steel collets NO 28 200. Ideal for jig boring with the compound table KT 150.
230 Volt. Spindle rotational speeds 1,080 - 2,400 and 4,500rpm. Sliding sleeve stroke 63mm. Height adjustment via crank 70mm. Throat 140mm. Usable table surface 200 x 200mm. Column 45 x 500mm. Tool holder up to 10mm. Drilling performance in steel 10mm. Weight approx. 10kg.
- Practical height adjustment via toothed rack with side crank.
- Stable, strongly ribbed plane-milled worktable with two T-slots.
- Practical drill depth indicator with adjustable limit stop.
- Ideal for jig drilling with the KT 150.
Table and arm of the table drilling machine offered here are made of die-cast aluminium. A refined, rust-proof and statically very solid material. Fittings and feeds are machined on our highly modern CNC controlled machines (milled, line-bored, lathed, etc.).
Made in Germany.