Paint Type : Ceramic Paint | Quanity : 50 ml
Versatile, full of fantasy and of high quality:
• For decorative, enamel designs. Easy to use marbling paint
• For creative leisure time, art work, hobby, school and for air brushing
• Use on terracotta, pottery, stone, glass, metal, paper, papier-mâché, wood, candles and plastics.
• These ceramic colors are manufactured with specially selected, lightfast, high quality pigments.
· They are of high color purity due to a special manufacturing process.
· Can be thinned with turpentine substitutes
· The ceramic colors dry in 3 - 4 hours; completely dryovernight. Afterwards the colors are permanent. Resistant colors for indoor and outdoor. No firing required.
How to paint:
Apply the ceramic colors on smooth, clean
surfaces. Highly absorbant surfaces, especially
porous surfaces, should be base coated with
Hobby Line Acrylic Gloss Varnish no. 79405. An
artist uses the ceramic colors in the same way
as artist oil colors, the only difference being that
the ceramic colors dry more quickly. When
painting arched surfaces we recommend not
overloading the Hobby Line brush with paint in
order to avoid runs. Paint original designs with
our Hobby Line Stippling brush no. 722306.
Interesting mixing effects can be achieved
when applying the colors on larger areas and
causing them to run together by air blowing them
or using a straw. Colors which are slightly dry
(ca. 1 hour) can be ingraved with a sharp object.
A decorative pattern then appears in the base