Price includes taxes, shipping cost is not included.
Whether you’re creating a simple project or a complicated masterpiece, the Clay Conditioning Machine will help make the creating process easier. Perfect for improving pliability, creating flat sheets or various thickness to use with cutters or for caning, creating color blends or adding texture. The Clay Conditioning Machine is loaded with features: 9 different thickness settings, comfort grip handle, non-skid feet and c-clamp.
Clay machine use and care information
Changing the settings:
• Note: #1 is the thickest setting on the machine and #9 is the thinnest. Always start with the thickest setting and work down to the thinnest setting. To change the setting, pull out the numbered knob and turn the dial to the desired number. Release knob to lock in place. Initial cleaning before ﬁrst use:
• Run disposable wipes through the machine repeatedly to remove any manufacturing residue.
USING YOUR MACHINE
• The clay machine creates ﬂat sheets of oven-bake clay in nine diﬀerent thickness settings. It can also be used to help knead 2 or more colors together. To begin start with the #1 setting. Before putting the clay through the rollers, ﬂatten it with your hands or cut pieces so that they are slightly thicker than the opening between the rollers. Do not force excessively thick pieces of clay through the rollers as this may cause damage to the machine. Do not turn handle backwards as this causes a buildup of clay behind the rollers. Roll oven-bake clay and ﬂexible textured sheets through the machine to add designs to clay.
• We have included a removable comfort grip handle that slides onto the plastic handle. Please remove after each use and clean the plastic handle if clay gets on it. To clean the removable comfort grip handle please wipe with a damp cloth.
• Always use the C clamp when using the clay machine. Set your clay machine on the edge of a table or work surface. Insert the C clamp into the large hole on the side of the clay machine. Twist the handle of the C clamp to the right until the unit is securely fastened to the table. To unfasten the C clamp simply twist the handle to the left until it is loose.
Cleaning and care of rollers:
• Rub a dry paper towel or disposable wipe ﬁrmly against bottom of rollers under the machine. Do not use sharp objects to scrape clay oﬀ of rollers. Use only soft tools with your clay machine. Avoid scratching the roller or the side bars with sharp objects. Do not insert tools under the side bars to remove excess clay as this may damage the machine and result in uneven rolling.
Safety: The clay machine is designed for use with oven-bake clay. DO NOT USE WITH FOOD.
Caution: This machine is for adult use only. The opening on the rollers may be large enough for small ﬁngers to get pinched between the rollers.
Find project / tutorials and how to? at:
08040937671, 9844626192, 7406414183 - PHONE ORDERS:
Monday to friday 10:00 - 19:00, Sat 10:00 - 2:00