For effective facet structures on furniture, tables, chairs and home accessories.
- Single component for plastic, textured design of many solid surfaces such as wood, paper, cardboard, canvas, stone, glass, ceramic, porcelain, terracotta, plastic and styrofoam
- On drying the color breaks in particularly fine facets on and forms a smooth surface
- Colors are water-based
- Diluted with water, mixed with each other, odorless, lightfast
- Shades dry glossy and waterproof to
- For use with adhesive primer for micro facet coating
- Spread color with a soft synthetic brush (eg Hobbyline BASIC)
Step 1 - Prime with micro facet primer
Paint the complete mini canvas and easel with the white primer for micro facet with a soft brush
Step 2 - micro-facets varnish
Make apropriate design with using micro crackle paint.
Step 3 Prepare Details
Frills and strips applied to the already dried ink. These will nice dry up in facets.
after 15 minutes drying time