- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
Ideal for mitre cuts: Adjustments are made to the round table (with clamped work piece) and not to the headstock!
The opposite angle for a second frame part of identical length occurs through simple shifting with the longitudinal stop and by rotating the table by 2 x 45°. Powerful, quiet DC-motor. Smooth toothed belt drive ensures power transmission. Tungsten-tipped saw blade for non-ferrous metal, wood and plastics (80 x 1.6 x 10mm, 24 TPI).
Other technical data:
230V. 200W. 50/60Hz. 6,000rpm. Base with round table of highly stable die-cast aluminium with CNC-milled fittings and slides. Table 230 x 230mm. Weight 6kg. See table for cutting capacity.
- Laterally moving saw head to minimize the distance between the vice holding the workpiece and the kerf. For cutting without vibration and chattering!
- Fence adjustable to 300mm.
- Comfortable grip with built-in switch and saw head release button.
- Round table made of die-cast aluminium, rotates 45° left and right. Positive stops in 15° increments.
- Integrated clamping system with fixed jaws. V-slot for round workpieces. Front side slot allows thin pieces to be clamped.
Made in Germany.