Two in one:
Home Design ART POTCH Decoupage Glue & Lacquer matt
Decoupage is the magic word for individually designing one’s own four walls. Whether it is tables, chairs, vases or bowls, frames or tins, the Decoupage-technique gives your objects a new, pleasing design in the twinkling of an eye.
The advantage for all creative people: The Home Design Art POTCH Decoupage Glue & Lacquer offers two in one, the glue and the lacquer.
- water and weather resistant
- drys transparent
- suitable for wood, cardboards, metal, glass, porcelain, ceramic, synthetics or canvases
- perfect for designing with BRICO Decoupage papers
- Decoupage paper motifs are also an excellent element for Stretched canvases
- Made in Germany
TUTORIAL AND HOW TO?
Step 2: Paint over with ART POTCH Decoupage glue & paint evenly . Allow to dry. Ready! clean the tools with water After use (before drying)
- The surface of the object to be decorated should be clean and free of grease.
- To spice up the background color you can color with Hobby Line acrylic matte paint
- If decoupage paper is to be used on dark backgrounds, you should prime the area to be glued with white or another light color or the motif matching color.
- Allow primer to dry.
- Paint completely over with Potch Decoupage glue on applied and not applied surface for gorgeous shine as well as protection from water and weather.