- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
Disc sander TG 125/E
For all wood types, steel, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, plastics (also Plexiglas and glass-fibre reinforced plastics).
Powerful drive and vibration-free running thanks to balanced DC motor. Housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. Aluminium table tilting downwards through 50°, 10° upwards, with angle stop. Planeturned sanding disc of die-cast aluminium covered with silicone film. This allows for effortless removal of sanding discs after use. Two additional square silicone films offer easy storage after use and thus re-use when needed. Machine can be secured both horizontally (with table) on the workbench, and also quickly and safely in vertical position.
Suction connection and adapter to connect a vacuum cleaner for dust-free working. With each 2 sanding discs grit 80, grit 150 and grit 240.
230V. 140W. 50/60Hz. Adjustable grinding speed of approx. 250 - 800m/min (corresponds to 1,150 - 3,600rpm). Sanding disc Ø 125mm. Table 98 x 140mm. Sanding height 62.5mm. Size 300 x 140 x 160mm. Weight approx. 3kg.
- Suction channel with adapter to connect a vacuum cleaner.
- Plane-turned sanding disc (125mm) made of die-cast aluminium, covered with silicone film. This allows for effortless removal of sanding discs after use.
- Table tilting through 50° downwards and 10° upwards. With angle stop. With C-clamp for horizontal and vertical fixing (see figure below).
With associated horizontal C-clamp (with table), but can also be fixed vertically quickly and safely (to sharpen tools).