- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
Also for cutting free in thick Styrofoam sheets for Diorama model railway construction. For the manufacture of any profile.
Other application areas: Architecture modelling, prototype construction, for designers, decorators, or for fine work on construction insulation. And of course for classical model building.
Stable frame with pivotable fixing element at top and extendable lower wire fixing. Maximum total extension 200mm. Maximum work piece height 150mm.
Cutting wire temperature infinitely variable. With a little practice, you can achieve optimum cuts depending on the material density and thickness. Usually at medium temperatures and without too much pressure. Heat-up time 1 second. Complete with five deformable cutting wires 285 x 0.85mm.
12V. 60W. 50/60Hz. Cutting wire temperature controllable from approx. 150 - 350 °C. We recommend MICROMOT mains adapters as of a capacity of 2A for operation.
- Cutting wires (285 x 0.85mm) can be shaped by hand or tongs to manufacture any profile.
- Pivotable fixing element at top.
- Extendable wire fixing for maximum extension of 200mm.
- Cutting temperature infinitely variable.
- Polarity-protected system plug for MICROMOT mains adapters.
With a bit of practice, creating landscapes even for finished railroads and streets is easy. It is also no problem to make corrections to model landscapes.
Styrofoam is an inexpensive material and very environmentally friendly as compared to other materials; it can be easily cut through with a hot wire. This material is sold in standard sheet sizes of 50 x 100cm and thicknesses of 2 to 16cm at almost all DIY centres and hardware stores.