Item Type : Marbling Effect Paint | Quanity : 20 ml
Brilliant marbling paint for unique marbling effects on wood, glass, plastic, paper, metal, candles and more. 20 ml jars with drop tip for easy and exact dosage. Fast drying.
- Smooth surfaces such as glass, metal or plastic must be free of grease (clean before painting using appropriate cleaners). You can apply a base coat of satin varnish (Item No. 830300) to the material, especially on glass, before marbling to achieve better results.
- The order in which you drip the colors into the water will have an effect on the marbling pattern. The first color is displaced somewhat by the second one, meaning the second color will be more vibrant.
- For single-color marbling, use colorless marbling paint and the desired color.
- You can mix the colors with one another to create your own individual colors in this way.
- Always work at a brisk pace when marbling, as otherwise a semi-dry color film will form on the surface of the water.
- Original colors can only be obtained on a white base. The colors appear somewhat darker on wood or other materials with a darker natural color.
- We recommend using a substitute of turpentine (for example from SOLO GOYA, Item No. 3571) as a cleaning agent.
- Close the paint jars immediately after use. We recommend wearing gloves and an apron when painting.
- Paint a sample piece when painting textiles and fabrics.
Made in Germany