- The SOLO GOYA Mask Liner in the practical pen will be used for fine lines and can be applied directly from the pen
- For creative watercolor paintings with MaskPainting in the practical 29 ml pen with fine tip for fine lines.
Tips for Mask Painting
- Draw the desired motif with a disappearing ink pen. Follow the drawn lines with the SOLO GOYA Mask Liner. Let dry for approx. 1 hour.
- Paint with ART ACRYL AQUA or watercolors all the desired areas. It is also possible to paint more layers starting from light colors followed by darker ones. In this case, you can apply more lines with the Mask Liner.
- As soon as the colors are dry the lines painted with the Mask Liner can be peeled off or scratched away. The result will be a painting with surprising effects!