- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
The headstock swivels through 360°, indicated on a scale.
Height is adjusted via a zero adjustable handwheel, also used as fine feed when milling (one revolution equals 1mm travel). The quill and headstock may be locked in position, essential when milling. The powerful motor effects drive via a poly-V belt, yielding high torques, especially at lower speeds. Collets of 6 - 8 and 10mm are included. The solid table is T-slotted to the MICROMOT standard of 12 x 6 x 5mm.
Other technical data:
230V. 140W. 50/60Hz. Spindle speeds of 280 - 550 - 870 - 1,200 - 1,500 and 2,200rpm. 30mm travel. Table size 270 x 80mm, column 35 x 400mm long. X-Ytravel is 170 x 65mm. Maximum height 180mm and depth 130mm. Overall height approx. 500mm. Weight approx. 17kg.
For clean milling we recommend to clamp the quill as well as the headstock onto the column. With the FF 230 this is easily done with the clamp.
- Handwheel for height adjustment.
- Poly-V drive system offers 6 speeds between 280 and 2,200rpm.
- The fine step feed and the clamps are not included.
- Handwheels with zero adjustable scale (1 rev = 1.5mm, 1 division = 0.05mm).
Made in Germany.