- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
A machining centre for milling, drilling and countersinking. With solid column of aluminium continuous casting.
Milling head can be pivoted to the left and right by 90° (with degree graduation). Simple pre-selection of rotational speed by shifting the Poly V-belt. Switch for clockwise and counterclockwise rotation. Sleeve feed (30mm) via lever with scale ring (1 graduation = 1mm). Tool holder using multiple range standard ER 20 type collets (DIN 6499-B): One each of 6 - 8 - 10 and 12mm are included (detailed description see below). Extension height adjustment using hand wheel with scale ring (1 rev. = 2mm). Solid, plane-milled steel compound table with three continuous MICROMOT standard T-slots (12 x 6 x 5mm).
230V. 400W. 50/60Hz. Spindle speeds 180 - 350 - 550 - 800 - 1,300 - 2,500rpm. Throat (to spindle centre) 125mm. Sleeve stroke 30mm. Column 120 x 100 x 420mm. Table 400 x 125mm. Traverse range vertical (z-axis) 220mm, transverse (x-axis) 310mm, depth (y-axis) 100mm. Total height max. 780mm. Weight approx. 47kg.
- Drive: powerful, quiet condenser motor.
- Poly-V belt drive for 6 spindle speeds between 180 and 2,500rpm.
- During milling operation the spindle sleeve may be clamped with a t-screw.
- Solid column with dovetail guides.
- Clamping jaws, miller and work pieces are not included in the delivery.
The miller FF 500 is also available as "Ready for CNC" version (NO 24 344): With recirculating ball spindles and powerful step motors on all 3 axes, and also as full CNC version (NO 24 340) with control unit and user-friendly WINDOWS®-compatible software.
Made in Germany.