- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
The accurate miller for delicate projects. Spindle speeds 5,000 - 20,000rpm. For work with extremely small cutters.
Stable grey-cast iron machine base, vertical guide and compound table. Free from play, readjustable dovetail gib in all axes. Die-cast aluminium arm housing, with 24-pin special motor (balanced). For vibration-free work at high speeds.
The triple slit, hardened steel MICROMOT collets cover 1 - 1.5 - 2 - 2.35 - 3 - 3.2mm. The table is fitted with 3 T-slots of the 12 x 6 x 5mm MICROMOT norm. An adjustable ruler scale eases the positioning of the workpiece.
230V, 100W, 50/60Hz. Spindle speeds 5,000 - 20,000rpm. Table 200 x 70mm with X-Y travel of 134 and 46mm respectively, with vertical travel 80mm. Footprint size 130 x 225mm and overall height 370mm. Weight approx. 7kg. The clamping blocks depicted are included too, but not the workpiece!
- Handwheels with zero adjustable scales,
1 revolution = 1mm,
1 division = 0.05mm.
- Continuously variable speed from 5,000 - 20,000rpm, perfect for even the smallest milling cutter.
- Cutter clamping in MICROMOT system collets.
- Table of stable aluminium. Both axes are fitted with adjustable dovetail slides.
- MICROMOT steel collets, triple slit and hardened, from 1 to 3.2mm.
- Stable cast iron base.
- Supplied complete with stepped clamp blocks of steel.
MICRO miller MF 70 is also available as CNC-ready version (NO 27 112).
For compatible accessories, head over to:
Made in Germany.