- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
One can make glasses, cups, saucers, vases and columns for a doll house. In model trains, one can make lighting masts, windows, tanks. Limbs for marionettes and hundreds of classical miniature turning tasks may be carried out with ease. The electronic speed control assists in the lower range in a 'semi-automated' painting process.
Motor 230V. 100W. 50/60Hz. Centre distance of 250mm, 40mm swing. 25mm swing over support. Variable speed control covering between 1,000 and 5,000rpm. Headstock spindle bore of 10mm. Tailstock travel 20mm. Includes 6 collets (2 - 3 - 4 - 6 - 8 - 10mm), drive centre, live centre and face plate.
- Powerful drive motor with speed control between 1,000 and 5,000rpm.
- The bed is made from stable, thick-walled aluminium profile.
- Ball bearing spindle is bored through at 10mm. For series production of small parts.
- Square carrier with back centre and 10mm shaft.
- The stable tool rest is adjustable in all directions.
- Tailstock with quill travel.
- A face plate (for turning larger work pieces) is included.
Made in Germany.