- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
The tens of thousands of these units in use speak for themselves: they are a joy to use!
With a diameter of only 35mm it is unsurpassed easy to manage. Besides the weight of only approx. 230g, the effortless drive via balanced motor with ground spindle and collar bearing allows for quiet run with a pleasing sound to the ear. The high-quality MICROMOT steel collets ensure accurate clamping of the cutters, without rattling or vibrating of bits and cutters. The size of the machine dictates a 12V drive system, use of a mains adapter of at least 1.0A is thus required. We recommend MICROMOT mains adapters NG 2/S, NG 2/E or NG 5/E.
- The standard 20mm collar allows use in the drill stands MB 140/S andMB 200 as well as in the universal holder UHZ.
- Stable housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. With a soft component in the finger grip area.
- For milling, drilling, grinding, polishing, brushing, cleaning, de-rusting, cutting, engraving, signing.
- For working steel, precious metals, glass, ceramics, plastics and precious stones.
- Ideal for electronic hobbyists, model-builders, mechanics, jewellers, opticians, artists, chiropodists, dental technicians, tool and casting makers, etc.
- 12V supply allows the safe use of coolant (wet grinding and cutting)!
Variable speed control from 5,000 - 20,000rpm.
Special balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. Variable electronic speed control with feedback effect (high engine power also at lower speeds). High precision due to ball bearing spindle. Housing of glass-fibre reinforced POLYAMIDE with soft component in the finger grip area. 20mm-collar for fitting MICROMOT accessories. Six MICROMOT steel collets (one each of 1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2mm) are included.
Direct voltage 12 - 18V. 40W. 5,000 - 20.000rpm. Length 220mm. Weight 230g.
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).