A very useful multi-purpose tool that has five interchangeable heads, including blade, pointer, metal ball end and two flexible shapers. Unique magnet design and tool head storage makes switching tool heads quick and easy.
- Use Blade to create lines, fine details and cut clay.
- Use Cone Tip Shaper to shape and smooth clay, blend seams, create textures and patterns.
- Use Chisel Tip Shape to form thin lines and patterns, smooth clay and blend seams.
- Use Ball End to indentations, concave forms and create curled or wavy edges.
- Use Needle Tool to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns.
Find project / tutorials and how to? at: