Item Type : Porcelain Pen Easy for kids | 1mm Tip
- For children over 3 years
- 14 color shades with a brush point that keeps its shape for painting and decorating of glass, porcelain and glazed ceramics
- 1 x black with a fine point for fine lines and elaborations
- Simple use (without shaking and pumping)
- After a drying time of at least 4 hours, place the painted object in the cold oven. Heat oven to 160° C. When the temperature is reached, bake for at least 30 minutes. Turn oven off. Let cool inside the oven.
- Object is dishwasher suitable after the burning-in process.
Shake the pen vigorously with closed caps till you are able to 'hear' the metal balls sound moving freely inside and the pen kind of feels 'free' (It can take up to 2 minutes for the first use!). press the tip several times ( on rough paper) until color is visible. Now you are ready! store the pens horizontally for future use. shake well and pump before next use. Since most of the colors are water based keep away from frost and cold.
TUTORIAL AND HOW TO?