- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
For precision drilling, milling, sanding, polishing, brushing, derusting, engraving, chiselling and cutting.
Includes keyless chuck (capacity 0.3 - 3.2mm). A precision ball bearing minimises spindle side play. Spindle lock button for bit changing obviates the need for spanners. Recessed spindle head for inserting MICROMOT steel collets. Special, balanced, low noise DC motor with high life expectancy. Variable speed control with feedback effect (high engine power in the lower revolutions area). Housing of glass fibre-reinforced POLYAMIDE.
Direct voltage 12 - 18V. 100W. Stroke 3,000 - 15,000rpm. Length 185mm. Weight 450g.
We recommend the use of MICROMOT transformers of at least 2.0A.
- 20mm MICROMOT standard collar.
- Efficient forced ventilation cooling for extended periods of use without power loss.
- Balanced DC special motor. Powerful, with high life expectancy.
- Speed control with feedback effect for speeds of 3,000 - 15,000rpm.
The speed control of our 12 volt devices only works when operated via nonstabilised power supply units (e.g. all MICROMOT mains adapters). Connection to stabilised power supply units is possible. However, the devices will then operate with maximum rotational speeds (also applies to operation with batteries).
Made in Germany