- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
For drilling, milling, grinding, polishing, cleaning, cutting, carving, engraving and signing. For precision mechanics, model builders, jewellers, opticians, artists and electronic enthusiasts.
High concentric accuracy (maximum runout 3/100mm).
No runout in your bits and cutters.
This high-revving, special balanced, low noise direct current (DC) special motor has fullwave electronic speed control.
The ground steel spindle runs in a ball bearing. Six high concentricity MICROMOT collets, (1.0 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 2.4 - 3.0 and 3.2mm and closure nut) are included.
Speed 5,000 to 22,000rpm. Power consumption (max) 100W, 230V. Stable head of die-cast aluminium and main housing of glassfibre reinforced POLYAMIDE. Length 230mm. Weight approx. 500g. Insulated to class 2. The 20mm MICROMOT collar allows fitting of optional drill stands, horizontal stands, etc. Supplied with 34 bits and cutters in a stable plastic case.
- Double-row ball bearing. Spindle of ground steel with lock button for rapid cutter changing.
- Streamlined head of die-cast aluminium for exact bearing seats and optimal stability.
- Quiet, powerful 100W motor with full wave electronics for speeds between 5,000 and 22,000rpm.
- Quality without compromise: isolation according to class 2 requirements.
- With 34 bits and cutters of industrial quality, all shafts Ø 2.35mm. Complete with six triple slit steel collets covering 1.0 to 3.2mm.
Storage case of high-grade polypropylene. Attractive design, very sturdy and large enough to put the machine back in the case after completing work, without having to "fumble". A label on the side identifies the contents.
Made in Germany