- STANDARD DELIVERY TIME - 1 - 4 WEEKS
- NO COD , NO RETURNS
- 6 MONTH 'SEND IN' WARRANTY
Scroll saw DS 230/E
The ideal machine for the delicate job: model building, toy making and precision mechanics. With electronic speed control.
Cuts soft wood up to 40mm, hard wood up to 10mm, plastics (including PC cards) up to approx. 4mm and non-ferrous metals up to 2mm. Plane-milled die-cast aluminium table (160 x 160mm).
Saw frame with 300mm throat made from very stable ribbed die-cast aluminium. Blade guide with integrated blower. Height adjustable head (3 positions) offering important advantages (see description on the right).
Low noise and persevering AC motor with high life expectancy. Quiet and wear-resistant drive via toothed belts. Adjustable mitre fence and angle stop with scale. Includes 5 saw blades (3 coarse-toothed and 2 fine-toothed).
230V. 85W. Electronically controllable stroke rate from 150 - 2,500rpm. Weight approx 2kg.
- Adjustable head (patent EP 09783341) offers many advantages:
- Blade usage is improved as the head may be lowered in two steps, making new blade teeth available. This effectively triples blade life.
- The lowest head position still allows blades, shortened by 60mm, to be used.
Made in Germany.