- For light and dark cotton textiles and mixed fabrics having up to 20% synthetic fibre part. Wash out finishing and fabric softener before use.
- Drying time approx. 6 hours.
- Fixing: in preheated oven (150°C, 8 minutes) or by intensive ironing from the reverse side (5 minutes cotton setting).
- Check heat resistance of the fabric before.
- Washable in a laundry bag or on the reverse side up to 40°C.
- Iron on the reverse side.
what is difference between Metallics and Glitter ?
Metallic colors have very very fine particles and high density mixed with paint with paste like consistency where it is impossible to differentiate between particles and color, where as in Glitters the particles are much bigger and you can easily see particles floating in the paint. The density is low but the shine or 'glittery' effect is more due to much large size particles mixed in paint with lower density. In short you may be able to see background color with particles shining in case of glitter whereas in metallic it will cover the background with smooth lustrous color. 20 ml bottle
TUTORIAL AND HOW TO?