Paint Type : Glitter Textile painting pen | Quantity : 29ml
Same glitter color in form of Squeezy pen, Apply thin lines with ease or sqeeze on and use it with brush.
- Fabric paint with glitter effect, water-based.
- For light and dark colored cotton textiles and mixed fabrics having up to 20% synthetic fibre part. Wash out finishing and fabric softener before use.
- 29 ml pen
- 18 color shades
- Also applicable on many other surfaces.
- Apply the paint directly from the pen
- While painting on textiles press the pen point effortless into the fabric.
- Drying time approx. 6 hours.
- Fixing: in preheated oven (150°C, approx. 8 minutes / place at medium level in the oven)
- or by intensive ironing from the reverse side or cover the painted object with a thin cloth and iron (approx. 5 minutes cotton setting)
- Check heat resistance of the painted surface before.
- Washable in a laundry bag or on the reverse side up to 40°C. Iron on the reverse side.
- Iron on the reverse side.
what is difference between Metallics and Glitter ?
Metallic colors have very very fine particles and high density mixed with paint with paste like consistency where it is impossible to differentiate between particles and color, where as in Glitters the particles are much bigger and you can easily see particles floating in the paint. The density is low but the shine or 'glittery' effect is more due to much large size particles mixed in paint with lower density. In short you may be able to see background color with particles shining in case of glitter whereas in metallic it will cover the background with smooth lustrous color.
TUTORIAL AND HOW TO?