Net Qty 50ml
SEE DEDICATED WEBSITE FOR PHOTO TRANSFER POTCH
Transparent varnishes for candles on wax base satin or with glimmer effect. Flame-retardant. Evenly spread the varnish on dried photographs, transferred onto candles with Foto Transfer Potch. The fine white residue paper fibers will disappear and the colors of the picture will become more brilliant.
- FOTO TRANSFER POTCH opens new possibilities for designing on different surfaces for decoration purposes, e.g. on canvas, wood, ceramic, metal, glass, porcelain, fabric (only hand wash) and candles.
- Prints and copies from the laser printer, newspaper articles and magazine pictures are transferred to the suitable surfaces with FOTO TRANSFER POTCH and afterwards varnished with the FOTO TRANSFER POTCH varnish.
- When creating candles use varnish on wax base.
- The idea brochure with many application ideas inspires with large photos and atmospheric impressions (no. 0-92018102).
- Dries with a satin gloss and transparent
- The surface must be light-colored, clean and dry
- For the photo print use normal printer paper (no photo paper!).
- Photo prints from an inkjet printer are not suitable, because they are not waterproof.
- Use copies of photos and prints mirrored, so the finished created picture renders the original motif exactly.
- When creating a canvas place a book or something similar underneath f or support
- For water-sensitive surfaces (e.g. carton) also spread the entire surface surrounding the photo with waterproof POTCH. This will protect the surface, when the picture is later moistened to remove the paper layer.
- Suitable for all textiles free of waterproof dressing (hand wash only)
- Do not let FOTO TRANSFER POTCH dry on the picture or surface; fit them together wet on wet. Work quickly.
- Remove left-over glue around the picture immediately with a cloth.
- When creating on glass and porcelain, the left-over glue can be removed after blow-drying with a glass cleaner after it has cooled off.
- After blow-drying, let the surface cool off completely, before the paper layer is moistened for removal.
- If the created pictures are at the end painted thinly and evenly with FOTO TRANSFER POTCH varnishes, the colors are more brilliant and also waterproof.
- Create attractive 3-dimensional effects with Hobby Line POTCH Plus 3D Effect (item no. 49080).
- Clean the utensils with clear water.
TUTORIAL AND HOW TO?
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Print the digital photo with a laser printer or create a laser copy from the original photo.
Using a synthetic brush or stencil roller spread the FOTO TRANSFER POTCH on
the printed picture side + the surface. Work quickly!
2. Immediately place the coated picture side down on the surface. Evenly and smoothly press the entire picture with a wiper, ruler or dry stencil roller.
Remove left-over glue with a cloth immediately.
3. Blow-dry for 10 minutes (at the highest level). Let cool off! Alternatively let it dry for 24 hours at room temperature. Attention: Do not blowdry when working with candles or wax plates.
4. Moisten the paper layer until the paper is soaked. Now rub the paper off with your fingers or with a soft sponge. The waterproof print color which is embedded in the FOTO TRANSFER POTCH remains.
5. Fine white paper fibre residue will vanish when the picture is painted with FOTO TRANSFER POTCH varnishes.